The Australian Centre for Blood Diseases, in Monash's Central Clinical School, aims to provide excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of blood conditions as well as play a leading role in the advancement of knowledge in this increasingly important area of Medicine. The ACBD is affiliated with The Alfred's Haematology Department.
Join the Conversation
Latest ACBD news and eventsmore news and events
- Congratulations to Ashish Nair on completing his PhD!
- Welcome to our mid year Honours and graduate research students
- Blood clot study points to new drug target
- Congratulations to Justin Hamilton & co-authors for selection of Plenary Paper
- Congratulations to Karen Alt on Platform Access Grant success!