The Australian Centre for Blood Diseases, in Monash's Central Clinical School, aims to provide excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of blood conditions as well as play a leading role in the advancement of knowledge in this increasingly important area of Medicine. The ACBD is affiliated with The Alfred's Haematology Department.
Join the Conversation
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- 1 Jun Monash Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences Postgraduate Expo
- Research highlights: Iron deficiency in coronary artery surgery patients - the HERROES substudy
- 29 Jun CCS BMedSc(Hons) information night
- Recent CCS publications: Week ending 27 May 2016
- 12 Oct CCS Public Lecture: Improving trauma injury treatment