The Australian Centre for Blood Diseases, in Monash's Central Clinical School, aims to provide excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of blood conditions as well as play a leading role in the advancement of knowledge in this increasingly important area of Medicine. The ACBD is affiliated with The Alfred's Haematology Department.
Join the Conversation
Latest ACBD news and eventsmore news and events
- Suspect exposed in aggressive blood cancers
- Tiny Trojan horse 'stealth' liposomes deliver drugs direct to brain injury sites
- Participants sought: Blood donors wanted now for research!
- Congratulations to Ashish Nair on completing his PhD!
- Welcome to our mid year Honours and graduate research students